Tuesday 30 September 2014

UKS challenge

Here is this weeks challenge on UKS. There is a new one each Monday. I love signing on and seeing what it is. This is Angela my daughter Two photos taken when she was younger and the third taken quite recently.
Has you can see in the background, is my dining room table. Not that I use it for that it is more my crafting table! It does get cleared every once and a while honest!  At the moment its quite tidy, you can see its there! Normally you can't! LOL
My poor little Leo got a spider bite and its turned quite nasty so he is under the weather. Things are bad when he doesn't want to play ball..so beware folks. If your dog likes to chase the balls and dives under bushes and hedges some of  the spiders can be bad guys! And there's some huge ones out there this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment