Sunday 7 September 2014

parching and scrapping

Here I am showing a birthday card I have made recently. Plus a scrapbook page. The page is of Kevin. and in the heart I used up lots to pieces of paper left over from other things. I added  a word on lots of the pieces. I asked granddaughter Chloe to give me some words that sum up her Granddad to her. She said there's too many! But gave me a few of her favourite ones. Things like kind, loving, giving, thoughtful.. a friend said Kevin was forthright and plain speaking.I had to add soul mate among  others. There are spaces left for anyone else who wants to add a word. The card was a free pattern from Anne Quinn.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Lynn. I love the idea of asking family what words they would use to describe Kevin, what a lovely memory.

    ReplyDelete