Wednesday 17 September 2014

complete

this is the final page of the wedding scrapbook for Karen amd Kez... its done and I hope they like it. the next one is a page about Leo how is snoring his head off right in the centre of my bed!

The verse on Leos page is Now I lay me down to sleep. The queen sized bed is soft and deep. I sleep tight in the centre groove my human can hardly move. I've trapped her legs she's tucked up tight and here is where I pass the night. No one disturbs me or dares to intrude till morning comes and want food. I sneak up slowly and it begins my nibbles on my humans chin. she wakes up slowly and smiles and shouts "You darling beast cut it out!" But morning's here and its time to play I always seem to get my way. So thank you Lord for giving me this human person that I see the one who holds me tight and shares her bed with me each night!

No comments:

Post a Comment