Wednesday 3 September 2014

3D




Good Morning. Another lovely day here in Cumbria. I thought I would show you that parchment isn't just for cards! these are 3D pieces I made a while ago, I have made all-sorts  of things this way including Christmas trees which you may see in the back ground of one photo. This craft is lovely and versatile. I may be back later with a photo of Leo after a trip to the groomers. He hates the bath and having his nails cut so no doubt I shall have a very sulky dog later this morning but he will forgive me once my peace offering of a doggie sausage is brought to his attention!

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous Lynn, they must have taken such a long time to make

    ReplyDelete
  2. they did! but it's worth it when you see them finished. like always its the putting together that's the challenge!

    ReplyDelete