Sunday 2 October 2016

hello October

I hope everyone is well and happy in blog-land this morning. Sun is shining here in Cumbria but there is a sharp nip in the air!Here are two pages I have done over the weekend. Snowdon is my daughters trek up the mountain. I used white and stock and scraps for this one. I was following rules as both these pages will be used at some point over at UKS for challenges. The next one is on a paper by Kaisercraft paper. Their collection called Boho Dreams which can be brought from Crafty Charlie. I used flowers from my stash and a chip board frame which I gessoed and then used rub- ons to colour. So now I need to go and see what else I need to upload, to add to this blog. I am still getting to grips with windows 10 where photos are concerned and every time I think I cracked it, they update and I have to start learning all over! so remember keep crafting, feel free to leave a comment and remember folk spread the love and be nice out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment