Thursday 22 September 2016

good afternoon

Hello, how is everyone? Well and happy I hope just nipped on to share two projects
a fan in parchment and a scrappy page. It was my birthday yesterday, and every year I make a page for me. A little update on how I view life. What I am reading, planning etc. the fan is a pattern by Julie Roces, I added a 3d flower for that little bit extra. the scrappy page is white card stock with a red spotty page underneath, the spotty paper came from USA and has no maker on it, I took a selfie and cut the title on the cricut. Stitching around it  with thread. I printed off my journaling  and edged it with a red pro marker so it stands out against the white, The frame around the numbers is one from a chipboard pkt I have had for a while!  So that's my update for now, I am still working on a Christmas 5d diamond painting, Its huge and lots of colours and I have a long way to go before its done. So, take care out there, and remember spread the love and be nice!

 

1 comment:

  1. That fan is exquisite Lynn! I love the idea of the scrappy page each year for your birthday, with plans for the next year etc! xx

    ReplyDelete