Monday 15 October 2018

the Bewitching month!

Hello, the month of Halloween is here. Hate to be a party pooher  but, I don't like it. I hate pumpkin pie and trick'n' treat is something I wish our friends across the pond had kept over there and not exported it to here. But, that's just my point of view. The weather has been wet and windy and wild.
So, time to show the craft bits I have made.
First lets start with scrapbooking. My mojo has been very,very slowly returning. I have to once again thank Pol Prince for cutting some cut files for me.
This is Chloe a Graduate from Lancaster Uni this year. Myself and her other Nan, very proud Nan's too. I had two sheets of paper of the same design so I fussy cut one and  used it to 3D  the floral frame. Its simple and clean and fresh I think. I used a pro marker to colour the title

Next is Harrold. Granddaughter Chantel's dog. Just had a dip in the lake at the park. I wanted again to let the photo do all the talking on the page so kept it plain and simple

Chloe again, yes the tassel was worth the hassle!
So, now parchment, I only did one post last month. So, there are a few to show. First ,a Mary Kerr design I used red parchment to back the work and red card under that.

Above another super Mary Kerr design, this is a rocking card because well, it rocks! Painted with wet and dry method.

Now below and above same Anne Quinn pattern, but two different colour ways. Again a rocker card. So many ways you could make this, Make just the flower and add to a square card.   make a white flower and add green leaves. Maybe make the petals red and white why not? the petals are put into a blob of silicone glue.Which raises them up to 3D and it the centre, use  your choice. White one is gold micro beads and red one I used a glitter.


Below, is a Linda Williams design. I used blue parchment has the backing and white gel pen to add dots for snow. the star is 3d which you can see on the close up!

 Next, is a design from a Pergamano  supplement that was in the Parchment craft mag. Sorry off hand I cannot remember the designers name.
Below is a design by Margaret Knight. The design is simple but nice and to add that bit extra I used a bubble dome  in to which I added some glitter. So, now it's a shaker card.

 Last of all, two designs by   Tina Cox. first one design is next with 3D poinsettias.  with a brad at the centre of each flower. Then the last one is a charming card which was a nice one to make.
So, that's my efforts for this time. I hope you are all well and enjoying the autumn colours if not this awful weather. Remember to spread the love and remember Good things will happen when you least expect so stay positive and smile.
Please feel free to leave a comment here or on Facebook or twitter. feedback is always good :)
See you all next time! 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous scrapbook pages, you must be so proud of Chloe, and Chantel of course! Love the shaker card, really pretty, and your Robin is SO cute! Your cards are always lovely Lynn, nd these are no exception. I like the idea of the Poinsettia ones, and that Noel one is stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete