Monday 29 October 2018

freezing

Hello and I hope everyone is  keeping warm! The weather certainly turned cold and wintry! Woke up to a good frost this morning, and the sky is clear  night so I guess tomorrow morning will be the same.
I have a few parchment cards to show this time. All of them Christmas. Well, it will soon to time to send out greetings cards :) The first one is made of normal and lilac parchment. The baubles spell out NOEL and are 3d.
Below is a fave design by Judith Maslen.

Below is another by Judith Maslen I made this twice, once for a class and another to give to a friend. It also shows how the same design can look so different mounted on different card and colour and coloured in a different tone of colour. I added flat backed gems to the tree. again different colours. Also used a bow maker to add the finishing touch of ribbon.


Above is a design by Pat Murphy. It dates back from 2001. A very cute card. I used glitters in the halo and on the edges of the wings. Below, is another design by Judith Maslen. A simple design but very pretty.

Below is the last card. A design by Christine Coleman. coloured with blendable pencil.

So, that is all I have to add to the blog this time. Keep warm everyone and keep safe. Spread the love   I hope to see   you all again when I post again. Please feel free to leave a comment here or Facebook or twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas cards Lynn! I love the one with the angel with the wonky halo! You are so much more industrious than I am! Love your work as always xxx

    ReplyDelete