Sunday 9 December 2018

last post of the year!

Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all and I hope you all have fun and lots of love from your friends and family, but I'll pass on wishing for the white Christmas if you don't mind! The Christmas patterns can be put away for another season.
First a pattern designed by Judith Maslen, the fairy on the tree. I added some glitter on the baubles and tiny gems to the branches. I have popped on a close up.
Her dress is not embossed but coloured with white blendable pencil from the back

Next is the same card but has a gold gel pen cross hatched section and the other is stitched with gold glittery thread. I can't remember the designer and it is from a Pergamano book of Christmas patterns.

this is a close  up, so you can see what a difference it makes when you use thread.

Another design by Judith Maslen. Coloured with blendable pencils and glitter added around the oval and on the tree.

Next a Pauline Loweth design. I love this one. I added some glossy varnish onto the holly leaves and  berries. Lots of cutting for the grid work but work it.

 Last of all a design by Judith Maslen which she kindly gave free on her website. Very cute and quick to make.
well, folks, thanks for looking and your comments on here or Facebook and twitter have been very positive and  encouraging. That is wonderful and its nice to know people enjoy seeing what I make. I look forward to adding to the blog again next year. Until then, keep safe wrap up warm and enjoy the Season of Joy!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post Lynn! I love all of these cards, but I have to say the Pauline Loweth one is my favourite! What a difference using the thread on the Pergamano one makes, absolutely gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas my friend, and thank you for the inspiration this year! xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete