Sunday 26 August 2018

time flies

Good Evening. Well, its been a wet and often chilly August up
 in this part of the North West. Today's been wet and quite cold.
I have a few things to show that will bring blog posting for this month to a close.   First of all parchment. The first card is a pattern  designed by Tina Cox. Quite simple to do but a fairly modern design and quite fun, they use little toppers for the main design I used some eyelets and brads to attach them.



This third card is a design by Mary Kerr. Lots of cutting, I added a little glitter to the hats. Instead of stippling with a single needle tool on the fur for the hats I used a small ball tool. I find that gives more the look of fur. For the berries I have used liquid pearls. But you could use glitter glue or paint and dip dot. A green parchment is used to back the main design which is done on plain parchment.


 Next is scrapbooking. Photos taken on a picnic at Ennerdale Water. We had worked hard decorating and the weather turned out nice so we thought we deserved a break. Behind the one photo there is another hidden, It shows a bee feeding on jam and I added the story that explains it all.


Again the picnic, Marc my son-in-law with the dogs.

Last off all photos of the dogs taken at the picnic. Leo is mine and the other two belong to my eldest daughter and her hubby.

Well, that's all I have to show you right now. I'm sure there will be more Christmas cards made soon has the season of cheer is edging  nearer.
So, until next time, take care and spread the love.


No comments:

Post a Comment