Wednesday 25 July 2018

still hot

good evening everyone, I thought I would up date the blog even if I have only a  few pieces to show you. I hope you are all enjoying this weather. Its been a great summer this far! I will start with parchment. The first one being a pattern by Christine Coleman and coloured with blendable pencils I added a close up of the rose.

Christmas! Yes, I mentioned the "C" word. Parchment cards can take a while to make so many parcher's make a start about this time of year! Again its a Christine Coleman pattern.

Next is the card I made to give my granddaughter Chloe on her graduation from Lancaster Uni. Design by Judith Maslen.

Next is a design by Pauline Loweth. I love butterflies. It is a simple design but effective and using dip dots and grid work.

A free pattern kindly given by Adele Miller is next. I used beads but other items could be used or even dip dots. 

Last of  all! A  scrapbook page. I think my mojo is returning for scrapping. I used a cut file which was kindly cut for me by Pol Prince some time ago, and in the globe I added some printed paper that I thought was different and yet fitted the subject. I am a little disappointed with the glue I used to add the vellum words around the bottom edge of the globe It  didn't dry clear, the words says "Go Make your mark on the  world" The others at the very bottom of the page say "Look out world she's coming to get you! and I added the date

So folks that is it for July. I am so proud of Chloe for all she has achieved. I hope you all enjoy the rest of summer and don't forget spread the love!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lynn the Scrapbook page for Chloe is just gorgeous - such a lovely way to remember such a momentous occasion...You Must be immeasurably proud of Chloe. Ahhh, the "C" word! I haven't made any Christmas cards for a long time, but I love the ones you have posted here, my favourite is the Dove one, but I like the Poinsettia one as well...I might well have a go this year! Lovely work as ever Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete