Monday 28 May 2018

End of May post

Hello, I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. It's wonderful to see colour in the gardens and hear the bird song! I have had yet another fall and gained a badly sprained ankle and pulled ligaments for the trouble. So I'm feeling a tad ouchy right now. I have a few crafty bits to show. It is all parchment craft except for one piece from my art journal. My scrapbooking mo jo seems to be on the missing list! :(            This first one is painted. I coloured the design first with blendable pencil, this protects the parchment a little from the damp of the paint. Parchment buckles if you get it too wet.
Below is a pattern  from an early book by Martha Opsina. I left the tag empty, so I can add a name or date later.

Judith Maslen design next.This one will be used for a class. Coloured with blendable pencils

Another Judith Maslen below, I made two hearts 3D by cutting a piece of card and sticking on tiny gems

Again a design by Judith Maslen, I love her patterns. I asked the kind lady if she could design a card featuring a German Shepherd. I wanted it for a special young man,on his birthday. Judith called the pattern Zeus, which is the name of the dog owned by the recipient 

Last of all a page from my art journal A dragon that faces the unicorn I showed you last time. I don't pretend to be a artist, I just like to mess about with paint and colour and see what happens. I find it relaxing and fun. 

So, that's it for me for this post anyway. Hopefully I will be back at a later date to show you more crafty makes. Until then remember to spread the love folks. You can make a  difference, we all can. just takes a bit to kindness and understanding and a sprinkle of letting people live their life has they want and not how you think they should. Take care...until next post
  . 

1 comment:

  1. More gorgeous cards!! You have my favourite types here too...Doggy ones! They are all beautiful, but I have a soft spot for the GSD ;) I have to say your Dragon is wonderful! He's magnificent!! xx

    ReplyDelete