Thursday 11 January 2018

Happy New Year

Hello and Happy New Year! I hope 2018 will be a good year for everyone. Whatever your hopes and dreams are, I really do hope you see them come true. I didn't get a chance to blog again in December 2017. I have had a brilliant holiday with family in Lanzarote  and I have heaps of photos to scrap. My family are great at sending copies of the photos they have taken so I can pick and choose which ones to scrap. But I need to finish Disney photos first! so, I will show you what I   made at the end of December and the start of this year.
 First parchment pieces,I have to say a huge sorry to most of the designers because I can't remember who designed which! Before my holiday I had a huge tidy up of patterns and sorted them out into folders by designer. So I could find patterns easier and know what I had. I discovered a few doubles of patterns and that happened because I was so disorganized. This first one was a pattern in Parchment Craft mag. It is a ink drawing, coloured slightly with a mid grey.
Below is a design I was asked to make and is a Tina  Cox design.

Below is a Judith Maslen pattern, one of my favourites.

Last of all is another pattern from Parchment Craft mag. I hate sewing and this design required the work to be attached by thread! But it was worth the effort. The flowers are 3D.

Now scrapbooking. Below is a double page lay out (DLO) It shows me and Goofy having a fun time. Funny how you know its a real person inside a costume but the child in you still just "sees"Goofy! I kissed his nose!
Below is a picture showing youngest daughter Angela. We were watching the parade at Disney Paris and Angela was wearing a chipmunk headband, he spotted her and ran over and gave her a hug. I think he surprised her! I had to be quick to take this snap, I used texture paste through the silver sequin waste and then used the waste on top, and added some star shaped sequins.

Opps, the  PC lost my server so things got uploaded out of order. These are the DLO pages snapped separate, you can see the pictures more clearly now.


So, thats all for this post folks. I hope you enjoyed looking. I am looking forward to showing you more crafty makes over the next year. Any questions please ask in the comments box. I'll do my best to reply. Until next time. remember be nice, spread the love and treat others has you  yourself like to be treated. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. Love all your cards and layouts, but especially the Judith marsden pattern, flowers are my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete