Saturday 14 October 2017

Hello Again

Well, good evening, we are on the eve of the Birmingham Marathon!  Good luck to everyone and especially my daughter Karen and son in law Marc who are taking part for the first time! So scrap booking has been keeping me busy. First of all photos from the zoo back in June. This is Karen getting her face painted has a giraffe. Yes there is a letter "a" missing on the page. It must have come unstuck and when I get the cricut out again I  will cut another! I used the cricut to cut the giraffes, which I thought looked cute. I have added a close up of those

Below is a page for a up coming challenge on UKS, the lady hosting is doing All Saints day, so a photo of a loved one passed on. :( a huge title or embellishment and something stamped.. So, hard one to do for me because we are very near the anniversary of when we lost our special person.I rubber stamped on craft card and onto the tiny squares. And added a saying.

Now DISNEY! whoop! Thanks to Pol Prince for cutting the cut files for me. She really is a kind lady and very talented. First one is me standing my the castle and I did a little experimenting here. I sprayed some spray  glue onto the page then added glitter. Then I had to lightly scrub some of the glitter off. I think it kind of worked not has well has I had hoped but I'm quite happy with it.

Me again, I mean how does anyone keep calm when they go to Disney. And its a surprise trip to boot. 

Next is the castle by night! Just love those Mickey hands!

Bit of parchment of finish off, a Christmas card which is a design by Anne Quinn. Glitter and more glitter LOL. I  made the topper 3d.


well folks that's it for now. Remember be kind out there, smile, be happy and think positive! until next post byeeee

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE those Disney pages Lynn! What fun you so obviously had, and what wonderful memories you must have made! I didn't think I was much of a fan of Disney, but seeing all of your pictures, and these pages has changed my mind...I need to go to Disney NOW!! Once again a fabulous post Lynn! Thank you for cheering me up!!

    ReplyDelete