Tuesday 18 July 2017

more crafty stuff

Hello everyone! I trust everyone is feeling well and enjoying the hot weather. Today I have felt like I have been melting! I am home from a week away with my amazing family. Catching up on reading and eating out and being pampered and spoilt. Love them to bit I do!
So now I'm home I have had to catch up on challenges over at UKS and do a little parchment ready for a lesson. So, here's what I have been doing.
This is my good self. While away I was taken to a cream tea with Karen and her daughters and Linda Karen's mom in law. I love this dress! It really was love at first sight!
This was tonights lesson card. Design of Christine Coleman. Trying to get the ladies to understand how to read a grid pattern.

  below is A page made for a whisper. Its younger daughter Angela and hubby Marc and my Leo.

Again below is a UKS monthly house challenge. We were working our way through the alphabet. I got letter H for what makes me HAPPY> FAMILY of-course makes me happy.The photo again taken at the cream tea afternoon.

Below is a photo taken at Chester Zoo.

And last the owl. Has I was away last week I  gave the ladies a outline drawing design by Anne Quinn. I asked them to let themselves enjoy it and do their own thing with the owl!  Not everyone has finished the owl yet. I am looking forward to seeing them all together., once they do! The one below is my version.


Well, thats it for this post I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have done. Remember folks to spread the love and share a smile or friendly hello!  Everyone is different and the differences make th world more interesting! Until next time take care out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment