Monday 3 July 2017

Happy July

Hello everyone, here is my first blog post for July. I hope July will bring us some sunshine but so far its mainly rain! :( First some parchment craft. the cards below are for a class. One design two ways of using it. The coloured version is painted using felt tips and the design is by Anne Quinn.
The next one below is a Florence Holmes design. Sadly, this talented lady seems to have stopped designing. Again this was made as a sample for a class and its coloured in pencils.

So scrapbooking, A great way to keep the memories. Below is Chantel, I am still working my way through lots of older pictures The paper is cosmo cricket. the overlay of frames was really scrap. I have used all the frames out of it and was left with the edges so I thought why not use it! ??? Waste not want not  so they say! I used paint on the corners. I just brushed the rims of various tins and lids with the paint to get the circles.

Here are Chantel and Chloe in Wales and holding owls. Owls are something special for us. Kevin my late hubby loved them I rubber stamped the big owl embellishment and added gems for the eyes on all the owls. Washi tape was perfect for holding papers etc in place. I used a roller stamp for the border.Using three different colours of ink pad. Both these pages were made for UKS challenges. I have added a couple of close ups at the bottom of this post so you can see the details.

Here is Leo in his fave puddle on a hot day, you can see the heat haze  around him. Again it was made for a UKS challenge. We were in groups of four doing a scrap whisper challenge.



Well folks that's it for this time. I hope you are all well. Remember to spread the love and smile and the world will smile with you! until next time take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment