Sunday 7 May 2017

is anyone there?

I'm wondering if its worth blogging Seems no one is commenting to let me know they are interested so I'm thinking is it worth while. On the plus side, I know some people are looking but not commenting why is that I wonder. Another of life's unimportant questions I guess LOL So, while I think it over here's my next batch. Parchment. First pattern is by Judith Masden  Love Judith's designs.
these next two are by Nikki Quinn. the dragon fly and frog are 3D. I painted the dragonfly with H2O's.


scrapbooking is next. This is grandson Josh. I used papers from my stash that have sat there too long.
Daughter Angela dressed to impress! raising funds for Barnados. Angela is always up for a challenge and make people laugh. I  fussy cut two minions from another sheet of paper.
                                              Love that ribbon I used at the left side.
Below. Granddaughters Chantel and Chloe with the boyfriends at Disney. the castle and bunting is MDF. I coloured the castle with metallic rub ons to give it some shine. copying the castles colours in the photo as far as possible.

Last but not least. Chloe. Here she is a cute baby. Simple stories is the paper. It is double sided so I cut it in half so I could use both designs has I loved both.

So that's it for now.. I shall hopefully be back feeling more encouraged in a few weeks time. but keep smiling and spread the love, live and let live and enjoy the sunshine if you are lucky enough to have some! take care out there!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your scrapbook pages!! Your parchment work is always divine Lynn...I've done the one with the rose on a few times, it's one of my favourites. The creative 'me' has gone into hiding I think...I love seeing what you do though xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your parchment cards Lynn, especially the rose one, although the dragonfly comes a close second. xx

    ReplyDelete