Saturday 20 May 2017

Last blog post for May

Good evening all.
Been a funny kind of day. That special song played on the radio and the tears fell, quick chat with a friend and I felt better. Showers and sunshine and of course I got caught in the heaviest shower  when walking the dog! Tut Tut.... so lets get on with the crafty stuff
                                                               Scrappy stuff first.

so, son in law Kez is now the grand age of 44yrs... everyone likes a slice of cake and what better then chocolate birthday cake! I used a Heidi Swapp texture paste through a Tando stencil to add strips. The dotty paper is from a Christmas collection by My Minds Eye. Goes to show not all the papers out of a themed collection need to be used just for one holiday! There is hidden journalling in the envelope.

Next Harry Potter world.. Karen and her friends. There was a printed banner on this chalkboard paper,well there still is, you just can't see it. I had fun just adding and adding things to it!  as you see on the close ups. Sometimes I guess its knowing when to stop LOL


More Harry Potter. there are more photos and journalling hidden behind and one photo 
And last... Chloe. Cutie baby Chloe who is now all grown up! Sitting in the sink after a busy, muddy day playing in the garden. Thanks to Pol Prince for cutting the circles cut file. You are so kind and a lovely friend! I used tissue and bubble wrap  and odd card cut offs to fill the circles. Added sequins. I used a pro markers around each circle to highlight them a little, and one flair button.two little bits of journalling, bubble wrap and more tissue behind the photo to tie it all together. and its done.


On to parchment below is a Gail Symdem pattern (sorry if I spelt the last name incorrectly) it needed a stamp set I hadn't got. I traced the main items but the plant and flowers are my free hand efforts I am not the artist Gail is. But I thought a dresser was a nice subject for a New Home card, If I should ever need one!
Judith Maslen again below. Love her designs. Not a hard one to make but great for all ages. 
close up shows the kite better. 


Well, that's all from me for this month! I shall carry on crafting and in time show you what I have been up to next!
Until then, enjoy the spring weather, hopefully you will have some sunshine! Remember folks spread the love, accept the differences and smile! Make the world a better place. In the words of a Ed Sherran ( most likely spelt his name wrong too)lol song, Life isn't all about fitting in your jeans!
till next blog post in June then..... bye!



1 comment:

  1. Love the use of bubble wrap on Chloe's page! Very clever! I've never been into Harry Potter, but I love the pages you've made...Almost tempted me to have a look at the books! And of course your parching is beautiful as always...Love the idea of the dresser for a New Home card. I SO agree with the Ed Sheeran quote too! Thanks for a lovely post again Lynn - we have lovely sunshine down here at the moment, I hope you do too! xx

    ReplyDelete