Monday 13 March 2017

hello again

well, the days are slowly getting longer and the evenings lighter all we need now is some decent weather! so what have I been making? the one below is a Judith Maslen pattern and made was a sample for a class.
the one below was made has a class sample for the more experienced ladies / to emboss a rose is always a bit of a challenge!

Next is scrapping. I have to thank a lovely lady who also belongs to the kit club Pol Prince for cutting the globe for me.My family are my world and it seemed a great way to use the globe! the diamonds are  rub ons. they seemed ideal has at the bottom right it says about make every day sparkle! the two photos below are of close ups. the half doily sticker is hard to see on a photo. I have had the heart charms in my stash for ages.


Below is a page of granddaughter Chloe. Soon to be 21! I loved this photo taken December last year. the bright colours reflect her bubbly nature.. again the title is thanks to Pol Prince who cut the file for me. I did have other plans on using the title but they didn't work out  as I hoped but I'm still pleased with  the page.
 
and lastly.... my dog Leo meets a cow while on a walk with daughter Angela and her hubby Marc. I used the title...Leo Meets Cow....Moo are you!! it was a page I made for a sketch challenge over at UKS. I used a fiskers punch for the shapes and sticky backed dots and sequins to embellish. 

So, this is the end of another blog entry. I hope you enjoyed having a look. Please follow me or leave a comment. Remember to spread the love and accept folk has they are and not has you would like them to be! The world will be a better place for a few extra smiles and a lot more laughter!
see you next time until then, take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment