Sunday 29 January 2017

scrappy post

I have been scrapbooking over the last couple of days Both pages are for challenges on UKS the first one.. I love that collage photo. Its printed on my Canon Selphy, and I love my little printer so much. One of my better and more used buys! Its the same photo but top left is black and white and top right is filtered with latte and the bottom has no filter at all. I cropped the photo down so it would print. The heart paper is PINK PAISLIE...the strips at the side of the photo are fussy cut from a sheet of paper sent to me from USA. The rest of embellishments have been in my stash far to long.
The ones below...well I don't really like this photo of myself I think I look so old and wrinkly! LOL It was taken at the butterfly farm in Stratford upon Avon in January. Well worth the visit, so many different colours and sizes and its a great day out. I had a lovely time there with my granddaughter Chantel and her partner Jordan.
  Again printed on the Selphy. The small photos were printed as a collage but I cut it up into four lots. I have added a close up of the verse which is printed on the patterned vellum . Again, that's been in the stash pile for far too long!

So, I seem to be doing rather well at keeping the blog updated! I hope someone is looking but hey ho... I enjoy blogging and keeping a record of what I've done. So, keep safe and warm and remember kind words and a smile go along way! Spread the love and keep the peace, The world needs it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment