Saturday 14 January 2017

more crafytness

Well, hello again, how are you? I hope everyone is keeping warm and snow free!Its cold in Cumbria and we are lucky all the white stuff as stayed where it belongs...on  the fell tops!

I have shown one like this before(top pic) only a little different. This is for a friend but I'm not saying who! LOL three layers of parchment, on glitter card and toppers, ribbon and bow finish it off. It will also double as a sample card for my more advanced class. the next pic is for the less experienced class. Its a pattern by Judith Maslen. easy and pretty. I think they will enjoy making this one.
And lastly a scrapbooking page. My two wonderful daughters ran the 5k at Disneyland Paris last year dressed up like monsters inc!  They looked fab and had great fun. I used a sissix font Big Hop for the title. I printed the cartoon off the web and cut it out.  The patterned paper is paper par-razz.. had that for ages in a book... the whole page fitted UKS January house challenge. 
So, blog updated again.I hope everyone as enjoyed taking a look at what I have been doing.
Please remember spread the love and live and let live...we are all different lets embrace the differences and celebrate all the things that make us all unique 



No comments:

Post a Comment