Saturday 12 August 2017

Christmas,scrapbooking and my dog

Hello and good evening. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend. I have stated Christmas crafting! It will be here before we know it, and parchment cards take time to do. I have been making a few samples ready for classes. so here is what I have been doing.
Below are two patterns by Judith Maslen .I love Judith's designs. The lady is painted with water based felt tips The robin in coloured with blendable pencil. Both of these cards will be patterns worked in a class.

Scrapbooking.
This is granddaughter and her partner. I used a cut file on top of patterned paper. Thanks to Pol Prince for cutting the heart cut file. I used small phase stickers by Tim Holtz on top to give some journalling.


Below is younger daughter Angela. Photos were taken on a trip to USA Disney this year. I used a Disney paper and I cut the Goofy figure and words from a cricut cartridge.
 .
Now below is my Leo. Flat out asleep snoring. I do wish I had videoed him. He really sounded like a little piggy. Nothing like letting the air flow to all areas on a warm night it seems LOL




So now, last but not least, another small video of a card I made. Just like the snowman card I uploaded before but this time I used a pair of angels. I love these cards, I added rubber stamping to make the background and I used a stencil and Dazzlers texture paste to add the stars to  decorate the front of the card. I used invisible thread in attach the angels. Just click on the video and it should play
So that's it for this time. I hope you have enjoyed looking. Leave a comment if you wish, its always nice to know someone has paid a visit. Remember folks spread the love and be nice. We are all different in some way so embrace the differences and  live and let live. All the world needs now is a lot more love and tolerance and acceptance of each other. And every little bit of love and kindness shown helps.
take care till I blog again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment