Thursday 28 August 2014

Paul

Good morning its a soggy Cumbria this morning, Got dripping wet walking the dog oh the joys of owning a dog! but needs must and I love him dearly...
I am a member of glitterbugs team on UKS and part of our point collecting team. Its just a bit of fun no prizes but it does get us scrapping.Well, I say no prizes, Blue Brad house has a monthly prize draw and I won July's and when it arrives I will show you what I won... So, there is a weekly challenge where someone sets the criteria. This time it was to use double sided paper, washi tape and alter a piece of chipboard.this is my effort.. its youngest son Paul. A photo taken on his recent holiday with his lovely wife Tina . So, now I am off to chase dust bunnies and then I think play with parchment and start dressing another doll...

No comments:

Post a Comment