Sunday 12 June 2016

catching up

sorry I have not blogged for a while. I loose hope when people don't comment and wonder if anyone looks any way so If you do visit please try to leave me a comment and encourage me to keep going! thanks. I have had hospital visits in the Midlands which means the dreaded M6 and with the roadworks that's a all day job just to get there! I have been trying to do what I can to get the garden under control, and I can't do a lot these days so I need my lovely family to come up and get the spades out! I have been crafting, well its keep my sane. I have put up some scrapping and parchment and normal card making for you to see what I have been up too, I hope you enjoy looking and please pretty please add a comment even if its just hello. But be nice you know what they say if you cant say anything nice say nothing at all. Theres a thought  maybe no one says anything because they don't like what I post. oh well...my blog my place to say what I feel LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment