Friday 21 August 2015

altered box

This is a box I have had in the cupboard since I did a swap on UKS at Christmas 2014! You had to send a bare box and some things that could be used for altering. Old newspapers maps. photos, magazines, stamped images Etc. I thought it was time I got this box done. Not using the mixed media pieces I was sent but using my stash. Never altered a box before so I am pleased the way it came out. I used stencils  and modelling paste, spray inks and mdf pieces from Fernli. I can recommend them for great products and prices and service. I also used gems and flowers and a butterfly. and gliding waxes. A owl had to be included has Kevin loved owls and I want to use this box to store the personal stuff I have of Kevin's. His wallet, a belt, fave tie  etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment