Saturday 4 July 2015

the last Edwardian girl and mixed media

This is the last Edwardian girl pattern from the set. I am well started on Christmas cards now.
The next is mixed media. I am really getting into the flow of this now. It's a feeling like being back at school has a little kid, you know, Put on Dads old shirt and those non spill paint pots thick brushes and go for  your life! It is like letting go to my own restrictions. I can be messy, things don't have to be placed here and there just so I can add and add till I'm happy. I can do so much, can't think what else I want to add so walk away and come back add later. My hands are full of paint and glue and other lovely mucky stuff but it washes off. Ok some easier then others but it will wash so I don't care! If my fingers  look like a rainbow well, rainbows are pretty! I can feel the joy in creating that's the whole point! and if people don't see the good in it well, art is a matter of opinion. isn't it? I used modelling paste, paint. Deep impression embossing and beads  and correction fluid on the mixed media. I love both crafts! I love all crafts!. so I am off to scrapbook..Enjoy your day.




No comments:

Post a Comment